Online Banking Procedures:
- Go to www.abileneteachersfcu.org and look for the Online Banking box.
- Click on the ‘New User’ link under the Username box.
- Enter your Member Number in the box indicated.
- In the next box labeled ‘PIN’ you will enter the last four digits of the Primary members social security number. Then click the ‘Continue’ button.
- You will now need to create a new username and password. Make sure it is both something you can remember but not easily guessed by others.
- There is a place for you to add a valid email address and you will need to check the box stating that you have read and accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Click the ‘Complete Sign up’ button.
- Next, click the ‘Confirm contact information’ button.
- A verification code will be sent by text, phone call, or email. You may choose which option is most convenient for you. The text or phone call will be made to the number ATFCU has on file for that account.
- Once you receive the code, you will need to enter the code and choose to either register or NOT register the computer as your private computer. If you choose not to register the computer, you will have to get a verification code each time you log in to online banking on that computer.
Mobile Banking Procedures:
- Download the mobile app to your device. Use Abilene Teachers FCU as your search term in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- One the app is downloaded, tap on it to open the app. Then tap on the ‘Sign up’ tab at the bottom of the screen.
- For first time users, the username is your member number and the password is the last 4 digits of the PRIMARY member’s social security number (this may also be referred to as the PIN number).
- Once you tap on the ‘Continue’ button you may follow steps 5-9 above in the Online Banking Procedures.
When these steps are completed either for online banking or the mobile app, you will have 24/7 access to your accounts. You can check balances, recent transactions, transfer funds between your accounts, access the Bill Payment System, or transfer funds to other members. We hope you enjoy having all your account information at your fingertips!