With Credit Score & More You Can:
- Check your credit score daily – it updates when new info is reported to the bureaus.
- Get alerts for changes to your credit – make sure you’re the one that made them.
- Monitor credit for unusual activity – learn right away about suspicious behavior.
- Visualize what affects your credit score.
- Simulate how future actions may impact your score.
- Get tips on improving your score and rebuilding credit.
- View your full credit report as often as you choose.
- Dispute items on your credit report – a dispute template is found in the program.
- Receive credit offers that could save you money.
No. Credit Score & More is entirely free to Abilene Teachers Federal Credit Union members who are enrolled in mobile or online banking.
Credit Score & More pulls credit from TransUnion and uses VantageScore 3.0, a credit scoring model developed collaboratively by the three bureaus: Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion. This model seeks to make score information more uniform between the bureaus to provide consumers a more accurate picture of their credit health.
Credit Score & More uses bank level encryption and security measures to keep your data safe and secure. Your personal information is never shared with or sold to a third party.
At Abilene Teachers FCU we provide financial education to enable our members to live their best financial lives. Credit Score & More is a program that can help members manage credit so that when it comes time to borrow for a big-ticket purchase—like buying a home, car, or paying for college—they will have a clear picture of their credit health and can qualify for the lowest possible interest rate.