You can easily transfer funds between any accounts you are on at ATFCU using your smartphone or computer! It is so easy to do it reminds me of a little song you might remember…
“A B C, It’s easy as
1 2 3, as simple as
Do re mi, A B C, 1 2 3
Baby you and me girl”
Here are some step-by-step instructions to help you the first time around but I am sure you will get the hang of it pretty quickly and it will be as easy as 1 2 3!
Mobile Banking Procedure:
- Log in to ATFCU app on your mobile device
- Tap the ‘Make a Transfer’ icon.
- In the ‘From’ field, select which of your accounts you wish to transfer funds out of
- Next, tap the ‘To’ field to select which account you want the funds to be moved to. This can be a loan you wish to pay on, your kids savings account you are a legal owner on, or simply moving money from your savings to checking account.
- In the ‘Amount’ field, type the dollar amount you with to transfer
- At this point you may either add a memo to the transaction that will be seen by both parties or you may just click the ‘Transfer’ button to transfer the funds. You will have to click ‘Confirm’ to complete the transfer.
Online Banking Procedure:
- Login to ATFCU’s online banking platform
- Hover over the ‘Move Money’ heading at the top of the page
- Then click ‘Make a Transfer’
- Follow steps 3-6 above.
You are now ready to get that money a movin’!