“You’re the Boss” with Debit Card Controls
Posted in How To’s
Who doesn’t like being the boss?? Especially when it comes to your money and cards!! Do you want the ability to…
“I’ll be taking care of business (every day)
Taking care of business (every way)
I’ve been taking care of business (it’s all mine)”
like BTO did? Well with Debit Card Controls available on your preferred digital banking platform, you can take care of business whenever and wherever you need! You can easily turn your debit card on and off whenever the need arises. Plus, you can also set up Alerts and Notifications for each of your cards.
Mobile Banking Procedure:
- Login to the app
- Tap on the ‘More’ icon located in the bottom right hand corner of your screen
- Next tap on ‘Card Controls’ under SPECIAL SERVICES
- On this screen you will see each card associated with this account. You may now choose which card to turn OFF or turn back ON
- You may also set up ‘Declines and Alerts’ and how you would like the alerts delivered for each card on this account
Online Banking Procedure:
- Login to you online banking
- Hover over the ‘Additional Services’ heading, then click on the ‘Card Controls’ option
- On this screen you will see each card associated with this account. You may now choose which card to turn OFF or turn back ON.
- You may also set up ‘Declines and Alerts’ and how you would like the alert delivered for each card associated with this account.
In just a couple of minutes, you’ll be in charge and showing those cards who’s boss! If you lose or misplace your card, just turn it off and notify us or when you find it, just turn it back on.
Please keep in mind:
- You must be digitally connected to use the controls. If you lose your phone or the battery dies while your card is turned off, you’ll need to arrange an alternate method of payment until you contact us or get recharged.
- Turning the card off will NOT stop recurring transactions that you may have set up using your debit card