Mobile Check Deposit
We know how busy life can be. Instead of stopping by an office, just take a picture of your check and deposit it to your account using one of ATFCU’s mobile apps. Great way to shorten the To Do list!
Mobile check deposit is a feature of our apps for iDevices and Droids.
Eligibility for mobile check deposit is subject to credit union approval. Members should meet the following requirements to be considered:
- Be in good standing with the credit union
- Enrolled in online banking
- Checking account must have been open for at least 60 day
How to Enroll
- Download the free ATFCU app from Google Play or the Apple app store.
- If you have not already done so, follow the prompts to register for digital banking. A help page is available to guide you in this process. Once registered, login to your account.
- If you're already registered for digital banking, simply login on your mobile device.
- The option for Check Deposit will show on the menu. Read and accept the Mobile Deposit Services Agreement.
- Your registration will be reviewed by ATFCU staff and you will receive an email notifying you of your status.
- On business days, this email will be sent within 24 hours of your application.
- On non-business days, you will receive a response on the first business day after your application date.
- The email will be sent to the email address associated with your online banking profile. Please verify that the address on file is correct before applying for mobile check deposit.
To check your email address, login to online banking using a desktop or laptop computer. In the upper right hand corner of the screen, click on the My Settings heading. On the new screen, locate the Update Email Options link. Click here to open a new screen that shows the email address associated with your accounts. If it needs to be changed, simply delete it, then type in your current email address. Click the Save button.
Alternately, give us a call during business hours and we will assist you.