To set alerts up you will need to log in to your online banking. They cannot be set up through the mobile app.
Online Banking Procedure:
- Login to online banking
- Click on ‘My Settings’ in the top right hand corner of your screen
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on ‘Alerts & Notifications’
- From this screen you may click on ‘Add an alert +’ to set up as many alerts as you would like for any of the accounts associated with this member number. The following are a list of alert options:
a. Balance update
b. Low balance
c. High balance
d. Large withdrawal
e. Large deposit
f. Check cleared
g. Loan payment due
h. Loan payment overdue
i. Maturity date (if you have a CD)
j. Personal message
- Click on the alert you wish to set up, such as ‘Balance update’
- It will populate on the screen with both the email AND text box checked. You may keep both checked if you wish to receive the alert in both places or you may uncheck the box where you do not wish to receive the alert.
- You will also be able to choose the frequency of the alert by clicking on the blue text saying ‘Once a week on Friday’ and choose the frequency and day of the week you prefer
- Lastly, you will click on the blue text with one of your accounts to choose a different account
Depending on which alert you choose to set up, there will be specific options to choose from for that alert. The text in blue signifies the things that can be changed.