Digital Bill Payment
ATFCU's Bill Payment service offers you the convenience of paying all your bills from a single site. No need to memorize numerous passwords or remember to buy stamps.
- Available in both online and mobile banking
- Pay anyone, even individuals
- View your payment history to each payee
- Arrange email alerts
- Schedule automatic recurring payments
- Run payment reports
- Choose to receive electronic bills from hundreds of payees
To get started on your computer, login to online banking and select the Bill Pay tab in the menu bar. Follow the prompts to register and set up your payees.
On a mobile device, login and look for the Bill Pay icon in the bottom menu bar. Follow the prompts to register and set up payees.
The Bill Payment service is free to our valued members. Normal overdraft and stop payment fees apply. Most payments are made electronically. Some payments, particularly those to individuals and local payees, are made by check and require longer delivery time.