Move Money Assistance
Gift & Reloadable Cards
Yes, as a general rule. However the card will be declined if you attempt to use it at merchants in countries sanctioned by the US Treasury Department. You can find the current list at https://home.treasury.gov/policy-issues/financial-sanctions/sanctions-programs-and-country-information.
No charge at Happy State Bank locations in west Texas.
- $1.99 at Abilene Teachers FCU ATMs
- $1.99 + out of network fee at all other ATMs
- Direct deposit reload - $0
- Reload at ATFCU - $2.50
- Online reload at GoCardServices.com - $9.95
There are three methods:
- The first is by phone at 1-866-261-7741
- Register your card at GoGardServices.com and use that site to check card balance
- Download the MetaWallet app on your mobile device, register your card, and then use the app to check card balance.
That depends on transaction type. Your purchases are unlimited, up to the balance remaining on the card. There are limits to the frequency and dollar amounts of reloads, ATM withdrawals and cash advances. Please check the Terms and Conditions that accompanied the card at purchase.
- By phone at 1-866-496-6183
- Online at www.myprepaidbalance.com
Always select the Credit option. Your gift card is not a credit card, but it is processed like one.
Call 1-866-496-6183 and an agent will assist you with the process of getting a replacement card. There is a $5 fee for this service. The replacement card will be mailed and may take up to 10 days to arrive.
Please note - A lost or stolen gift card cannot be replaced unless it was previously registered at myprepaidbalance.com.
Yes. You can make one-time transfers or set up recurring transfers on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly schedule.
- To make an international transfer
- To transfer to an account that you do not own
- To transfer quickly to an external account you haven’t already registered in digital banking. Initial set up takes 2-3 days.