Credit Score & More
Login credentials were provided at account opening. If you need a refresher course, please give us a call during business hours and we'll walk you through the process.
Yes. We have several options for you to choose from:
- You may pay your loan manually from one of your accounts each month.
- Set up automatic payments from an ATFCU account.
- Set up automatic payments from an external financial institution.
Yes. Check out these instructions for further help.
Yes. Member to member transfers can be performed via our mobile app or online banking. Please call us for instructions.
- If you have an actual check, look for the 10 digit number that follows our routing number. The routing number is 311376533.
- Please contact our Member Account Center if a check is not available to you.
- To order checks, please contact the Member Services department.
ITM (Interactive Teller Machine)
No. Our ITM tellers are real, live people who work in a specially designed space at one of our branches.
- Deposit or cash checks (a copy of the check can be printed on the receipt for records)
- Deposit cash (no more than 30 bills inserted at a time)
- Cash withdrawals in denominations of $100's, $20's, $10's and $1's
- Balance inquiries
- Account transfers
- Loan/Credit card payments
- Exchange bills
Yes. All ITM's can be used as ATM’s, 24 hours a day if teller assistance is not needed.
No. Deposits can be made during business hours. Simply touch the screen to speak with a teller.
We currently have ITM's at our Mockingbird Road branch, our EN10th Street branch, and our Antilley Road branch. After business hours, all the ITM's can all be used for traditional ATM functions.
At this time, you may only deposit one check at a time.
Yes! Because we’re cool like that. Once you log in to the app, in the bottom menu, tap on More, then Settings, then Quick Balance. Toggle that option ON. This allows you to view your balance either from your smartphone’s widget screen (iPhone) or by swiping down from the login screen (Android).
Deposits confirmed as received before the cut-off time (5pm Central Time) on a business day will generally be credited to your account within 24 hours of receipt. Deposits confirmed as received after the cut-off time and deposits confirmed as received on holidays or weekends will generally be credited to your account within 24 hours of the following business day.
Yes! We have a step-by-step tutorial video that explains the process.Watch this video for more help.