Credit Score & More
Your username is your member number. The password is the last 4 digits of the primary account holder’s social security number. After logging in for the first time, you will be prompted to create a unique username and password.
Yes. We have several options for you to choose from:
- You may pay your loan manually from one of your accounts each month.
- Set up automatic payments from an ATFCU account.
- Set up automatic payments from an external financial institution.
Yes. Check out these instructions for further help.
Yes. Member to member transfers can be performed via our mobile app or online banking. Check out our step-by-step instructions for further help.
- When using the mobile app, tap on your checking account then Details. It will then go to a page that displays your checking account number.
- When using online banking, click on your checking account then click on Account Details. At that point your checking account number will show up.
- If you have an actual check, look for the 10 digit number that follows our routing number. The routing number is 311376533.
ITM (Interactive Teller Machine)
No. Our ITM tellers are real, live people who work in a specially designed space at one of our branches.
- Deposit or cash checks (a copy of the check can be printed on the receipt for records)
- Deposit cash (no more than 30 bills inserted at a time)
- Cash withdrawals in denominations of $100's, $20's, $10's and $1's
- Balance inquiries
- Account transfers
- Loan/Credit card payments
- Exchange bills
- Money Orders
- Cashier's Checks
- Cash advances
- Stamp sales
- Account print outs/Account statements
- No coin is accepted or disbursed
Yes. All ITM's can be used as ATM’s, 24 hours a day if teller assistance is not needed.
No. Deposits can be made during business hours. Simply touch the screen to speak with a teller.
We currently have ITM's at our EN10th branch and Mockingbird branch. After business hours, all machines work as ATM’s.
At this time, you may only deposit one check at a time.
Yes! Because we’re cool like that. Once you log in to the app, in the bottom menu, tap on More, then Settings, then Quick Balance. Toggle that option ON. This allows you to view your balance either from your smartphone’s widget screen (iPhone) or by swiping down from the login screen (Android).
Deposits confirmed as received before the cut-off time (5pm Central Time) on a business day will generally be credited to your account within 24 hours of receipt. Deposits confirmed as received after the cut-off time and deposits confirmed as received on holidays or weekends will generally be credited to your account within 24 hours of the following business day.
Yes! We have a step-by-step tutorial video that explains the process.Watch this video for more help.