A debit card allows you to pay directly from your checking account to any merchant who accepts VISA. It is also used to obtain cash at ATMs.
- Free with any ATFCU checking account
- Instantly issued at all ATFCU lobby locations
- Wide variety of card designs - ask to see them all
- Includes vigilant fraud monitoring
Abilene Teachers FCU is a member of CO-OP network which provides 28,000 surcharge-free ATM’s around the world. There are more than 50 CO-OP locations in the city of Abilene. The ones operated by ATFCU are listed below. To find more, please use the ATM Locator.
- 3849 Antilley Road – drive up
- 2555 Buffalo Gap Road – drive up
- 349 N. Mockingbird – drive up
- 1181 E.N. 10th Street – drive up
- McMurry University Student Center – walk up
- AISD Administration Building – 249 Pine Street – walk up
- Region 14 Education Service Center Conference Building – 1850 Hwy. 351