We are committed to keeping our members and our staff safe. Our guidelines are shown below:
- Touch-free hand sanitizing stations available in all lobbies.
- As per Texas regulations, face masks are required for all employees assisting members and are encouraged for lobby visitors.
- Frontline employees clean surfaces accessible to members on a regular basis.
- Buildings are cleaned with an EPA-approved industrial disinfectant at the end of each business day.
- Staff members previously working in cubicles have been further separated.
- Co-workers who were in close contact with an employee who tested positive will be directed to self-quarantine. The affected work and common areas will be deep cleaned within 24 hours.
We are working to lessen the economic impact of the coronavirus pandemic. Members may be eligible for loan extensions. Please contact a Loan Officer to discuss your particular situation.
If you are wishing to skip a credit card payment on your ATFCU credit card, please contact a representative in our Cards Department.
Stay safe at home and use our technology to handle your banking needs.
- Online Banking for desktop and laptop computers. Use it to review accounts, transfer funds, make payments, apply for a loan and much more. To get started, take a look at this step by step guide.
- Mobile Banking is for your smartphone or tablet. Our easy to understand guide will assist you.
- Mobile Check Deposit – This is a feature of Mobile Banking that allows you to deposit checks with your phone or tablet using the camera built into those devices. Find more information on our Mobile & Online Banking page.
- Loan Application – All stages of the loan process, even signatures, can be handled electronically. Our loan application covers vehicle loans, personal loans and other consumer lending.
- ATM Access – Using an ATFCU debit card, it’s easy to get cash in the Abilene area. In addition to the ATM’s found at each branch, the ATM’s in 7-Elevens do not charge a surcharge when an ATFCU debit card is used. Check the ATM locator tool for additional locations.
- Merchant Cash Back – Many retailers offer cash back from your account when you use your debit card to make a purchase. This is a quick, easy and free way to get cash from your account.
Scammers thrive on fear and are taking advantage of coronavirus uncertainty. Spoil their plans by being aware.
- Watch for unsolicited emails claiming to be from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) or other experts saying they have ‘secret’ information about the virus or vaccines. Delete them immediately because they probably contain malware that will harm your computer and may compromise your personal information.
- Ignore online offers for vaccines or coronavirus cures. When there are medical breakthroughs, you will hear about them in the news – not in an email sales pitch.
- Do your homework on Charity Navigator before donating to charities or crowdfunding sites. Don’t be rushed into making a donation. If someone asks you to make a donation by gift card or by wiring money, don’t do it.