We are committed to keeping our members and our staff safe. Our guidelines are shown below:
- Touch-free hand sanitizing stations available in all lobbies.
- Frontline employees clean surfaces accessible to members on a regular basis.
- Buildings are cleaned with an EPA-approved industrial disinfectant at the end of each business day.
- Co-workers who were in close contact with an employee who tested positive will be directed to self-quarantine.
Why drive? Use our highly-rated technology to manage your banking needs.
- Online Banking for desktop and laptop computers. Use it to review accounts, transfer funds, make payments, apply for a loan and much more. To get started, take a look at this step by step guide.
- Mobile Banking is for your smartphone or tablet. Our easy to understand guide will assist you.
- Mobile Check Deposit – This is a feature of Mobile Banking that allows you to deposit checks with your phone or tablet using the camera built into those devices. Find more information on our Mobile & Online Banking page.
- Loan Application – All stages of the loan process, even signatures, can be handled electronically. Our loan application covers vehicle loans, personal loans and other consumer lending.
- ATM Access – Using an ATFCU debit card, it’s easy to get cash in the Abilene area. In addition to the ATM’s found at each branch, the ATM’s in 7-Elevens do not charge a surcharge when an ATFCU debit card is used. Check the ATM locator tool for additional locations.
- Merchant Cash Back – Many retailers offer cash back from your account when you use your debit card to make a purchase. This is a quick, easy and free way to get cash from your account.