It’s always a good time to begin saving. Get your children started early to learn the basics of money management.
- Open with a $5 deposit
- No monthly service charge
- Dividends earned at current ATFCU rates
Savings Safari Club
- For our members aged 3 to 12
- At account opening, your child will receive a membership card, passbook, activity booklet and savings bank
- For each $5 saved, a Safari Buck is awarded. Safari Bucks can be redeemed for small premium items at our lobby locations
- A end-of-school event is held each summer for Savings Safari members
Texas Uniform Gift to Minors (TUTMA)
A TUTMA account is a savings account set up for a minor by a member older than 21 who serves as the account custodian. The custodian retains full control of the account until the minor turns 21.
Skills 4 Life Teen Membership
- Guarantees eligibility for ATFCU’s Scholarship Program
- Teens are eligible to open a checking account at age 15. (Co-signer needed until age 18)
- Instant issue debit card available at age 16
- A good way to begin to build a credit history. With a co-signer, teens aged 16+ can apply for loans and/or low limit credit cards.