Abilene Teachers FCU is a member of CO-OP Network® which provides more than 28,000 surcharge free ATMs around the world. If you see the CO-OP logo on the machine, you won't be charged a fee by the machine operator or by the credit union.
There are more than 50 CO-OP ATMs within the city of Abilene. Abilene Teachers FCU operates the machines at the following 7 locations.
- 3849 Antilley Road - drive thru
- 1181 E.N. 10th Street - drive thru
- 349 N. Mockingbird - drive thru
- 2555 Buffalo Gap Road - drive thru
- McMurry University Student Center - walk up
- Region 14 Education Service Center Conference Building - 1850 Hwy. 351 - walk up
- One AISD Center - 241 Pine - inside the building
The following CO-OP ATMs are operated by others. There are no fees charged when you use these machines.
- All local 7-Eleven locations
- 1118 Pine - drive thru - First Abilene FCU
- 3324 Catclaw - drive thru - First Abilene FCU
- 341 Ave. C at Dyess Air Force Base - drive-thru - Communities of Abilene FCU
- 3350 Rolling Green Drive - drive-thru - Communities of Abilene FCU
- 3661 N. 6th Street - drive-thru - Communities of Abilene FCU
The online CO-OP ATM locator can search by zip code or street address to find a surcharge-free machine near you.
There is a CO-OP Network app available for iPhones. Alternately, you can text a street address and/or ZIP code to 692667 (my coop) to find the closest locations.