Get Started with Digital Banking
Electronic Banking registration using a computer
If you are using your desktop or laptop computer to register for electronic banking, please follow the step-by-step instructions below. (If you are using your mobile device to register, the instructions are found further down this page.)
- Locate the login box on the ATFCU home page
- Enter your member number as your temporary Username.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security number as your temporary Password.
- Click the LOGIN button.
- A screen appears to guide you through the process of selecting a permanent Username and Password.
- Continue to follow the prompts. The next screen to appear asks for contact information. Please choose at least one method and enter the requested information.
- A verification screen appears, allowing you to check your entries and edit if needed. You will be asked where you would like a one-time passcode (OTP) sent.
- The OTP will be sent to the phone number or email address you selected. The passcode is valid for 10 minutes.
- Enter the OTP you received into the space provided on the screen that appeared in step 7.
- On this same screen, choose whether your computer is private or public.
- A final congratulations screen will appear with a button reading 'Go to my Account'. Click that button and your registration is complete.
- For subsequent logins, you'll simply enter the Username and Password that you created and click the LOGIN button.
Electronic Banking registration using a mobile device
- Download the free ATFCU mobile banking app in either Google Play or the Apple app store.