Sign up for Home Branch

Signing up for Home Branch is easy - just input the following:

If this process is unsuccessful, please call 325-677-2274 (or toll free 1-800-677-6770) during the hours of 9 am - 6 pm (Central Time) Monday through Friday. One of our representatives will gladly assist you with a password reset.

If you'd prefer to drop in, a Member Services representative at any of our locations can also reset your password.


Checking and Savings

Checking & Savings

Bill Payment and Presentment - Frequently Asked Questions

Can I make a payment to anyone?
Yes, you can pay anyone including your cable company, doctor or Uncle Charlie.

Can I cancel a pending payment?
Yes, just click the Cancel link in the Pending Payments section on the Make Payments page.

When will an authorized payment be debited from my account?
If the payee is being paid with either a paper check or an electronic payment, the amount of the payment will be deducted from your account within 2 business days of the payment processing date. We strongly urge that you not schedule a payment unless the funds are already in your checking account.

Can I pay a person or business if I don't have an account number?
Yes, you don't need an account number to make a payment.

Who has access to my personal information?
You are the only person who can authorize payments to be issued by us against your account. Our representatives access your account information on a need-to-know basis and only with your approval.

How do I pay someone new?
Just enter the name of the person or business you want to pay in the "Pay Someone New" entry box and click Add. Next, provide the required information and click Continue. If we need additional information, a second Pay Someone New window appears. That's it - the person or business will be added to your list, ready to be paid.

Can I pay bills with my credit card?
No, the program only accepts payments from checking accounts.

Can I pay bills with my savings account?
No, the program only accepts payments from checking accounts.

Can I cancel a payment that has already been processed?
That depends on the form of the payment. If the payment was made electronically, it is not possible to cancel it after processing has taken place. If the payment was made by check, a stop payment order can be submitted. There is a $25 fee for this service. Please contact our Member Information Center at 325-677-2274 or 800-677-6770 for assistance.

If you have additional questions, our representatives will be pleased to help you. Please contact us from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at 325-677-2274 or 800-677-6770. Email messages should be directed to

FDIC Equal Housing Lender
P.0. Box 5706, Abilene, Texas  79608